- Minimum requirements for computers:
At least 512 MB RAM
- At least 8 GB HDD (SSD, SD card) (recommended 16 or more for data archives)
- Internet access for installation and updates
Computer requirements highly depend on the number of devices in the system and the storage time of historical data.
IntraSCADA software runs on the following operating systems:
- Linux (recommended operating system)
The IntraSCADA system can be installed on any of the above operating systems for testing and project development. But we do not recommend installing the system on Windows 10 for real work on site. If reliability is a concern, please install IntraSCADA on Linux, macOS or Windows Server.
IntraSCADA system can be installed free of charge on any computer / server.
You don’t need to purchase license keys to work with the project. You can create a project structure, visualization elements, scripts and graphics. You can debug the work of the designed automation system using the built-in emulator of device behavior.
You need to purchase a license key for the required number of tags to connect real physical devices.
- The software is available in the Products section.
- A letter with an invoice for payment will be sent to your email address after placing an order.
- After the money is received on our current account, you will be sent a letter with a license key.
If you need a free license for schools or universities, please contact us by email. After a positive decision, we will immediately send you a license key.
Project Manager is an environment for developing and configuring an automation system.
It is a WYSIWYG editor. All changes are instantly reflected in the user interfaces in realtime.
Yes. In any of your projects, you can set your logo. The only exception is the Project Manager development environment. The logo cannot be changed there.